Are you obsessed with traveling all over the world, knowing new cultures, and visiting new places?
If yes, then it would be great for you to reshape your home to fit your interests and to surround yourself with the world maps and all the traveling details.
So, in the following few lines, Blue Ray will give you guidelines for such decorations.
- Maps: Use the world maps or the maps of the countries that you’d love to visit as a wallpaper. You can also use them in pillows bags and mattresses. In addition to that, you can use a scale model of the planet as a chandelier,
- Pictures: Collect pictures of you in the countries you’ve visited and the countries that you’d like to visit, put them in a suitable frame, then hang them on a visible wall of your home. Also, you can hang photos of the landmarks of such countries. For instance, Eiffel Tower, Burj Khalifa, the Statue of Liberty, and so on,
- Watches: Prepare some identical wall watches, and set the timing of your favorites counties in each one, then hang them harmonically on the wall,
- Notes: Get some colorful sticky notes, and in each one write something special about the countries you’ve visited, while in the other notes write notes about the places that you wish to visit in the future in order to urge yourself to achieve your dreams,
- Baggage: Travel baggage is considered as distinctive pieces of decor as using them in visible places of the home gives you the feeling of the excitement of traveling. So, you can use it as small tables, or shelves by hanging them on the wall and leaving them open.
Decorating your home with all traveling details will help you to live in an atmosphere of excitement which will urge you to achieve your dreams in traveling all over the world.